Last Updated: 11.09.23
- Laboratory Analysis: Net 30 (except by written agreement).
- Consulting, Training, and Nutrition Panel Analysis: Due upon receipt.
- Typically, samples which require separate test reports will result in separate orders. However, in order to track and calculate the minimum $30 order per day, we create invoices based on the date orders are received. Therefore, you may receive one invoice for multiple orders based on one date.
- Invoices are emailed to clients. A shipping and handling charge is added to each paper invoice for customers insisting on delivery via US mail.
MATCHING TEST RESULTS TO INVOICES
- Lengthy sample descriptions on test results are cut to 30 characters on both Sales Orders, Test Reports, and Invoices.
- To match Test Results to Invoices, locate the Sales Order number.
- We make every effort to further identify samples as needed. In the case of dairy testing, we typically include the month tested in the sample description and PO# field.
- Please inquire prior to paying off your Customer Account Balance to ensure the total has not changed from the date of the last invoice you received.
- Negative balances indicate a credit on your account.
- You have the option of clicking the payment button on your email invoice to pay by credit card or bank transfer. We also accept credit cards by phone or in person, cash, and checks. Please consider using ACH for payment via checking, as it keeps our costs down.
- You may also connect with us via Bill.com.
- To authorize Trelfa Labs, Inc. to run your credit card for payments, click the following link to complete our Payment Authorization Form. Please email the completed form to email@example.com directly.
- Net 30: Receipts are not provided for most Net 30 payment transactions.
- Pre-payments and Pre-Authorized Payments: You will be emailed a copy of your paid invoice as your receipt.
- Detailed payment transaction receipts emailed upon request.
If your Invoice email message comes through as a winmail.dat file instead of a PDF attachment, you can still download a copy of your invoice by:
- Clicking the View & Pay Invoice link at the bottom of the email message.
- From the payment screen, click the View Invoice button on the right.
- Once the Invoice PDF opens, you can choose to Print or Download.
Please note: This does not require that you pay your Invoice using this method, if you prefer not to.
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a PDF file re-sent manually.
- Please update your company representatives’ contact information as needed. Click here for our New Customer Form.
- Email billing inquiries to Rebecca Hardy at email@example.com
NUTRITION PANEL POLICY
Last Updated: 10.02.2009
Trelfa Labs, Inc. cannot be held responsible for errors in your nutritional information.
Last Updated: 06.01.23
Trelfa Labs, Inc. does not rent or sell your business information to third parties.